WHO are we ?
Who are we?
KEYBAS offers breakthrough and scalable solutions to meet the present and future needs of the automotive aftermarket around 3 key areas: workshop management, mobility and energy and its distribution.
Thanks to an aggregation model of high added value services and the use of “disruptive” technologies, we offer solutions adapted to the aftermarket automotive sector: eshop, workshop management portal, equipment localisation and monitoring, piloting solutions from A to Z thanks to an approach based on the circular economy and the economy of use.
KEYBAS supports you in the development of your aftermarket business.
- A tailor-made business model that allows all companies to invest without fear (new or second-hand equipment according to their budget and activity).
- Management tools and services inherent in our solution are developed in a sustainable and responsible economy approach (cost optimisation, dematerialisation of processes, reduction of human intervention, etc.).
- Professional experts in the automotive field bring an enlightened view of the challenges and offer personalised support for interim management, audits, certifications, training, finance, after-sales service, R&D, marketing, etc.
- Technological partnerships to benefit from the latest innovations on the market (IoT, digitalisation, mobility, etc.).
Our company is based on 5 key values
The heart of our ecosystem
Our customers & suppliers needs are at the heart of our approach
The common thread of our company
meeting Level of requirement
It is the driving force behind our continuous improvement process
Our concept is based on circular economy
Keybas® is committed to responsible digital technology with Planet Tech’Care.
2 years of business,
and yet 25 years of experience
circular economy, the essence of our business model
- We are involved in environmental issues through our business model based on circular economy.
- We have set up responsible practices within our company: recycling, responsible mobility, evolution of the facility towards an eco-responsible design, future implementation of electric recharging stations, etc.
Product-service systems, that are at the very core of KEYBAS solutions, respond to a change in mentalities and consumption patterns. We are moving from ownership to consumption of use, thus avoiding over-consumption and promoting product circularity.
We are moving from a vertical consumption of the product, towards a circular consumption, in particular thanks to the consumption of use and the development of platforms dedicated to second-hand products and equipments. The product, then, experiences several lives.
Circular economy is included right from the start at the product design stage! Through equipment monitoring and the development of a maintenance and repair service at the cutting edge of innovation (in particular through predictive, preventive and curative maintenance), KEYBAS aims to increase the service life of an equipment and guarantee its quality, thus contributing to waste reduction in the automotive aftermarket sector.
We offer a 100% customised online management tool, to centralise and optimise the administrative management and control of your workshop. It allows complete traceability to manage your budget while avoiding unnecessary expenses.
KEYBAS wishes to choose suppliers according to the recyclability index of their products. Indeed, we would like to engage with suppliers who guarantee, by signing a charter, a recyclability index of 90% of their equipments. We are also working on the progressive implementation of the “eco” label on our e-shop.
In order to keep pace with changes and respond to new challenges in the industry, KEYBAS has developed 5 areas of activity :
- Engineering / R&D
- Intelligent Solutions
- After-Sales Service
- Business expertise
- Financing solutions